Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit a Telemarketing & Data Consultant on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- To make outbound calls to companies identified by marketing as potential users of the services or of related financial services.
- To identify potential opportunities for income generation from the database.
- To gain agreement from prospects to us putting either one of the RSD’s or an external provider in touch with them to discuss a range of financial facilities.
- Utilise the diary system to make follow up calls in an appropriate time scale.
- To ensure that the database is updated during and after every contact.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant regulators.
- Maintain a high level of personal and professional communication skills.
- To maximise dialling time by meeting call volume KPI’s.
- Confidently promote the benefits of Invoice Financing.
- Occasionally other marketing activities for example, sending correspondence to clients and marketing material for projects we are running.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Highly motivated individual who has experience of working in an outbound sales environment.
- Telemarketing/Lead Generation experience highly desirable.
- Ability to gain rapport very quickly during brief telephone contacts.
- An ability to interact and communicate with people at all levels across
- Able to work unsupervised in busy environment.
- Extremely well organised, flexible, and adaptable. Works well using own initiative and can work on several tasks/projects at a time.
- Must work well in a team as well as alone.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and driven by achievement of hitting targets and KPI’s.
- Passionate about delivering high standards of customer service.
- Ability to question effectively to identify prospects needs.
Hours of work - 35 hours a week
Salary - £19,500