Teacher of Electrical Engineering29/01/2018
Cover Supervisors in Burnley, Nelson & Colne30/01/2018
Your duties will depend on your experience, training and TA status but you will generally need to:
- deliver tailored teaching activities to pupils on either a one-to-one basis or in small groups;
- make sure that the pupils that you support are able to engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity;
- support the social and emotional development of pupils, reporting any issues as necessary;
- manage challenging pupil behaviour;
- guide and monitor pupil progress;
- carry out administrative duties such as preparing classroom resources;
- provide support outside of your normal classes, such as helping during exams, covering TA absences or going on school trips;
- help with extracurricular activity such as breakfast and after-school clubs, homework club, revision sessions or lunch-time duties;
- co-ordinate specific areas of teaching support once you have the right level of experience.
- If you would like to discuss this position in more detail or would like a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
Please contact Rotherwood Teachers NOW!
At Rotherwood Teachers we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
£50 reward every time you recommend a colleague - See terms of conditions
Support throughout your placements by our dedicated office staff on your personal consultant
Access to a dedicated Secondary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.