Part Time Accounts Assistant27/03/2018
Part Time Receptionist28/03/2018
Rotherwood Teachers are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Motor Vehicle Engineering at a local College, Duties will include;
- To implement curriculum and course development within the area of work
- To work with the IMI (Institute of the Motor Industry) team to promote and develop Motor Vehicle and Motorcycle courses.
- To develop schemes of work (SOW)/materials in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
- To contribute effectively to teamwork within the Motor Vehicle and Motorcycle areas
- To work with the course team to review the course and participate in the College quality assurance cycle and to complete course reviews and action plans
- Working at our school offers the opportunity to work within a culture of professional learning and reflection
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as a PGCE, QTS or QTLS
- Provide details of at least two referees covering the last 5 years' work history
- Possess a current criminal record check (Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the online update service) or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
- If you would like to discuss this position in more detail or would be a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- Please contact Rotherwood Teachers NOW!