The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to engage and enthuse students through high quality learning experiences
• Have high expectations of student achievement and behaviour
• Be an outstanding practitioner
• Have the ability to inspire and motivate students
• Be enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to securing student progress.
This post would be suitable for either newly qualified, or more experienced teachers looking for an opportunity to develop their careers.
The school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and we expect all staff to share in this commitment.
An enhanced check by the Disclosure and Baring Service are required for this post.
Hold a valid teaching qualification such as a PGCE, QTS or QTLS
Provide details of at least two referees covering the last 5 years' work history
Possess a current criminal record check (Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the online update service) or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail or would lge a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
Please contact Rotherwood Teachers NOW!