Biology Teacher required up to KS530/01/2018
Rotherwood Teachers are currently looking to recruit an excellent English teacher with outstanding teaching skills. The school is willing to work with the right candidate and tailor the time table to suit.
- Communication Skills: You must be able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents and administration officials.
- Instruction Skills: You will have to explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. You must work to keep the students' attention
- Writing Skills: Teachers write progress reports, notes home, and in the case of post-secondary teachers, publish research. Writing skills are critical.
- Patience: The students you work with will have different backgrounds and abilities. Patience will help teachers deal with students who act out or have trouble following the material.
- Creativity: Teachers have to find ways to involve students into their lessons. Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
- People Skills: Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with students and faculty will help create a quality learning environment.
- If you would like to discuss this position in more detail or would like a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
Please contact Rotherwood Teachers NOW!
At Rotherwood Teachers we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
£50 reward every time you recommend a colleague - See terms of conditions
Support throughout your placements by our dedicated office staff on your personal consultant
Access to a dedicated Secondary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.