Our client based in Crosshills is looking to recruit a Storesman on a 3 month fixed term contract.
Duties will include:
• Quantity checks, identification and confirmation of manufactured and purchased parts.
• System configuration of new and existing parts to maximise storage availability.
• Kitting of parts and safe delivery to the correct locations as per instructions.
• Packing and protection of machined, painted and powder coated parts.
• Replenishing free issue parts throughout the facility on a daily basis.
• Follow set procedures to carry out daily, monthly and annual stock checks.
Key skills and requirements:
• Knowledge of SAP and Power Pick systems. However, full training and support will be given to the successful candidate.
• FLT Reach Truck, Counter Balance and VNA Truck certification. However, full training and support will be given to the successful candidate
• Self-motivated with the drive and ability to work unsupervised
• Attention to detail with the ability to communicate with other employees and/or departments.
• Fully understand the importance of maintaining a clean, tidy and safe working environment
• Willingness to learn, develop and challenge processes and procedures
• Work overtime as required to meet the needs of the business.
This is a full time position paying £11.32 an hour.