Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a 1-1 Autism Specialist Learning Mentor to join a well-established, forward thinking high school in Bradford. The role is a part-time position (25 hours per week), starting in September 2021 and is ongoing.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar position.
- Have experience working with children with Autism.
- Have experience working alongside students with Special Educational Needs.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.