Our client has been established longer than any other in this area of expertise, supplying leading textile manufacturers for their advanced products and sensors.
Due to exceptional growth, they now require Soldering Assembly workers to join their busy and productive team.
· Experience of soldering/bonding
· Familiarity with use of various epoxies and solders
· Great hand to eye co-ordination
· Ability to read and follow instructions
· Experience of working in a production environment.
· A willingness to work and a good positive attitude
· Experience in soldering electrical components and able to follow electrical wiring diagrams would be an advantage
· Able to ensure products are finished to a high standard.
The hours of work are:
· 7:45 am to 4:30 pm - Monday to Thursday and 7:45 am to 12:15 pm Friday.
· 37.5 hours per week.