Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a fully qualified Sociology Teacher to join a dynamic department teaching A-Level students. The role is a Part-Time (22.5 hours), temporary position starting ASAP.
As a qualified Sociology teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The successful Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have experience in a similar position
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.