Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a Sociology and Psychology Lecturer, to join a College in Bradford. This role is Part Time position starting as soon as possible.
The successful Lecturer will:
- Have experience teaching both Sociology and Psychology.
- Hold a valid teaching qualification for example PGCE, QTS or QTLS
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide relevant references
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.