Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit a Site Labourer on a full time, temporary on-going basis.
- Shop floor duties as assigned by the Production Manager.
- Maintenance duties as assign by the QC / H&S Manager.
- Shop floor support in all required department as training allows.
- Equipment & Machinery maintenance, repairs, cleaning, functional checks & safety inspections.
- Site maintenance, cleaning & wasted management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- City & Guilds or Experience in manufacturing processes.
- City & Guilds or Experience in Site maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience in quality control / Health & Safety.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Self-motivated, ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
Hours of work - Monday – Thursday - 7.15 am – 4.15pm with a half hour lunch break and a 15 minute morning break. Friday - 7.15 am – 12.15pm
Rate of Pay - £11.33