Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Senior Administrative Officer on a Full Time, Permanent Basis.
Duties will include:
- Typing the minutes of the Committee meetings as required.
- Carrying out administration and research tasks
- Organising diaries, making necessary arrangements for invitations to attend functions
- Working with the General Administrative Assistant on the photocopying, printing, collating etc of agendas, minutes, reports or any other Council paperwork.
- Opening and recording the incoming and outgoing post in the absence of another post holder
- Answering the front door and dealing with callers as required
- Attending such meetings of the Council or its Committees as you may be required to offer financial or administrative advice.
- Responsible for ensuring that emails and information are only kept where absolutely necessary or to comply with legal requirements.
Salary: SPC18 £18,672 per annum pro-rata 30 hours per week to include
Occasional evening and weekend working.