Rotherwood teachers are recruiting for a number of SEND roles working across specialist and mainstream schools across Keighley and the surrounding areas. The role involves working with several pupils with multiple needs and it may be beneficial if you have had experience working with the following;
- Autism/ ADHD
- Global Delay
- Mild- severe learning difficulties
- Speech and language difficulties
The successful candidate will;
- Have experience in a similar role within a residential, social or school setting.
- Possess a passion for pupil development.
- Be able to work on a 1/1 basis and build rapport with pupils and staff to support learning and independence.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
- Teaching assistant qualification or degree.
- Team Teach beneficial but not essential.
- Any CPD/SEND training completed in current workplace is also desirable.
If this position is of interest, please contact Megan or Diane at Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood teachers who is acting as an employment agency.