We are currently recruiting for an experienced SEN Support Worker/Teaching Assistant to support a year 7 child within a Secondary School based in Nelson. This role is a long-term, full time position.
- You will need to have relevant training in supporting children with ASD and ADHD.
- Have experience in a similar position within a Secondary School working one to one with a child.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several check
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.