Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a Secondary Teaching Assistant to join a well-established, forward thinking high school in Halifax. The role is a full-time position, starting in ASAP and is ongoing.
The successful Teaching Assistant will:
- Have experience in a similar position within a High School.
- Have experience working alongside students with Special Educational Needs.
- Strong behaviour management.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.