Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a Science Technician to join a highly thought of secondary school based in Bradford. This role can be a part-time or full-time temporary position.
Science Technician duties include;
- Maintaining equipment
- Constructing and modifying apparatus
- Setting up experiments
- Taking an active part in laboratory demonstrations
- Ordering resources
- Helping in practical lessons
- Giving technical help to pupils and students
The successful Science Technician will:
- Have experience in a similar position within a High School
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Hard-working and flexible, and able to use their initiative
- Experience with Health & Safety and cleanliness, and ensuring a safe environment
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.