Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit a Sales Order Processor on a temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Advising customers confidently on all options available to them
- Processing orders and completing daily sales administration
- Ensuring database is up to date
- General admin duties
- Dealing with emails and queries.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience in administration
- Confidence and professionalism on the telephone
- Strong MS Office skills
- Must be very proficient at data input showing great attention to detail.
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Need to be able to work at speed to hit deadlines, whilst still maintaining a high level of accuracy
Salary - £18-£21K depending on experience.
Must have own transport due to the location.
We are expecting a high volume of candidates for this role and if we do not reply within 2 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.