Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Sales Office and Spares Coordinator on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Provision and supervision of administrative duties and responsible for ensuring a smooth performance of sales, purchasing, shipping and operations duties.
- Creation and maintenance of customer and supplier records and data base, to ensure they are accurate and update to date at all times.
- Proactively manage the customers sales enquiries for spare parts and assemblies; including setting a competitive price for the customer that meets the profit requirements of the company, adding quote to the register, issuing the quote to the customer which includes delivery details and terms and conditions in a timely manner, and regularly following up on all quotes provided.
- Upon order placement by the customer, add order to SAGE and create PO, liaise with suppliers, Engineering, Production, Stores and Purchasing Department to ensure that parts are order and manufactured to the customers’ requirements and to the customers timescales.
- Timely generation and provision of invoices to customers for orders placed.
- Shipping orders to meet the customer’s schedule; including arranging the shipment, liaising with the internal team and freight forwarders, completing shipping clearance, documentation and paperwork required, monitoring the shipment in transit, and updating internal system to reflect accurate arrival time of the order.
- Assist other departments in the successful delivery of spare packages sold with machine design/build contracts.
- Work closely with Production, Store and Purchasing Departments to determine the appropriate product and stock levels (in-house and at a supplier) for parts and sub-assemblies are required to meet customer orders.
- Proactive in understand customers’ behaviour to identify opportunities to achieve repeat orders, opportunities to improve the Spares function for the business and its customers, or for the Sales Manager to follow up on a potential new/refurb machinery opportunity.
- To keep up to date with legislation changes affecting exporting goods and ensuring the relevant processes are implemented internal to meet the legislation requirements for both national and international.
- Regular reporting on departmental KPIs, quotes provided and final orders placed to management, including prices, lead times and key management information.
- Regular review inventory and assist the in Company/Group wide saving programmes.
- To undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time to support the business.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Requirements
- Previous experience in Sales/Spares Coordinator, Assistant or Administrator role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload.
- IT proficient and familiar with using MS Office software, office management software (SAGE and ERP).
- Knowledge of office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Commercial awareness, able to understand and apply commercial and financial principles; specifically, costs, profit, budget control, terms and conditions of purchase and sales.
- Experience in preparing basic reports and KPIs.
- Knowledge of export legislation and documentation required to ship goods for UK, EU and globally (goods by air, sea and train).
Salary - £20,500 - £22,500 depending on experience.
We are expecting a high number of applications for this role and if we don’t reply back to you within 3 working days your application has not been successful.