Rotherwood Recruitment are expanding their recruitment team. This consultant will be covering the Lancashire area. We are looking for an enthusiastic outgoing person who enjoys setting goals and fulfilling them to join our team in Burnley town centre. You must be a hard working and also driven individual as you can be working up to 12 hour days with on site check-ins and out of hours phone calls. Working on a temporary and permanent desk across a wide range of sectors including: Industrial, Commercial, Driving, Catering, Financial and Skilled.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Building a desk from scratch
- Accumulating business from different sales avenues
- Outbound sales calls
- Mapping and canvasing Lancashire
- Servicing each client with a personal service structure which can include;
- Daily on-site check-ins
- Management information Documents
- On site induction training
- On site health and safety/Food Hygiene/Manual Handling.
- Staff Surgerys
- Client Hospitality
- Review Meetings
- 24 hour on call service
- Keeping availability and inducted candidates to the maximum capacity:
- Weekly on-site inductions.
- Breakfast Clubs.
- Head hunting.
- CV selection/ Candidate interviewing and selection.
- Allocating staff to correct roles and lines daily working from shift rotas.
- Setting up new clients in regards to:
- Accumulating rates.
- Agreeing terms of business
- Making sure all clients are adhering to AWR
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am-5pm however due to the nature of the role you can work later and earlier.
Experience is required for this role you must have a background in recruitment preferably the Industrial, Engineering or driving sector or sales due to the nature of the business however training will be provided.
For a more detailed job specification, benefits and package please call the office.