Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Receptionist/ Administrator on a temporary to permanent basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls in compliance with GDPR.
- Meeting and greeting visitors and directing to the appropriate person.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Arrange courier collections for distribution of samples
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the entry sign system
- Order front office supplies such as stationery and consumables.
- Order PPE and keep inventory of stock and requisitions
- Cater for meetings and refreshments for meetings/visitors.
- Performing other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Collate, input and produce data for different department on a weekly/monthly basis issuing to relevant people.
- Collate and input data into Daily transport log and file all paperwork
- Prepare and distribute board reports
- Establish and rectify daily payroll anomalies using timing system to prepare for weekly payroll
- Enter holidays onto timing system in Payroll manager’s absence
- Support HR manager with any admin required on ad-hoc basis
- Provide admin support for Directors and Managers on a regular basis
- At least 5 years’ experience as a receptionist
- Excellent telephone manner and administrator
- Excellent communicator and organisational skills
- Friendly and personable, able to communicate well with a broad clientele
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team
- Excellent IT Skills (Word/Excel/Internet)
- Experience in Manufacturing environment an advantage
The duties and responsibilities of this job are not exhaustive of the responsibilities of the post holder. The requirements of the job will develop and change and the post holder will be expected to adapt accordingly.
This position is a temp to perm hourly rate of £8.42, if successful in permanent role starting salary will be £18,000 reviewed in 6 to 12 months.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm (half hour unpaid lunch break).