Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Receptionist/ Administrator on a permanent basis.
This position is to start straight away so please only apply if you are available immediately for work.
Duties will include:
• Provide administrative support to the Management Team and other team members as required.
• To welcome visitors and redirect any incoming calls.
• Responsible for incoming and outgoing post
• Booking of accommodation and transport as required
• Responsible for procurement of stationery and office equipment
• Organising internal and external staff events
• Providing lunches and refreshments for internal meetings
• Responsible for producing accurate minutes of the weekly Operations Team Meeting
• Any other duties as required within the job holders capabilities to support the efficient running of the business.
• Good Communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
• Good IT Skills, including Word, excel and the use of email and general computer literacy
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills with a proven track record of working previously in an administrative role
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
• Ability to work to tight schedules and meet deadlines
• Able to keep calm and cope with a busy workload
• An eye for detail and ability to be thorough and accurate
• A "can do" attitude to work and willingness to go the extra mile when required
This position is full time working 37 hours per week, paying £15,000.