Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit a Production Operative on a temporary on going basis.
Duties will include:
• Operating production line equipment
• Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks
• Packing goods ready for shipment
• Cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery
• Have great attention to detail
• Have Production experience
• Be able to start immediately
• Be able to work in a team
• Be able to work under pressure during busy periods.
For this position you must wear protective clothing which will be provided.
Hours of work: 9am till 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Rate of Pay: National Minimum Wage.
Due to the expected high levels of applications, if we have not contacted you within 3 working days of your CV being sent to us, unfortunately your application has not been successful.