Rotherwood Recruitment are working in partnership with a reputable textile business based on the outskirts of Nelson, Lancashire. Due to expansion of lines they are now recruiting for a production operative to join their team.
Duties will include:
- Working to set measurements and using tools
- Cutting material to set measurements
- Packing and warehousing
- General housekeeping duties
- Previous experience in a similar environment is an advantage
- Experience cutting and tacking
- Able to work to deadlines
- Happy to learn new skills
- Able to work well in a small team
- Eventually after training able to work independently.
Working hours are Monday-Thursday 8am-4:45pm and Friday 8am-2pm
2x 15 minutes paid breaks and 1 hour unpaid lunch.
This position is an immediate start and will be a 12 week temporary contract leading to a review after 12 weeks. This position may become permanent for the right candidate.