Rotherwood Teachers are seeking Qualified Primary Teacher for day to day cover.
Your duties will include;
- Demonstrate an understanding of and take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy including the correct use of spoken English (whatever your specialist subject)
- If teaching early reading, demonstrate a clear understanding of appropriate teaching strategies e.g. systematic synthetic phonics.
- Use an appropriate range of observation, assessment, monitoring and recording strategies as a basis for setting challenging precise learning objectives for pupils of all backgrounds, abilities
- Give pupils regular feedback
- Provide details of at least two referees covering the last 5 years' work history
- Possess a current criminal record check (Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the online update service) or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
- If you would like to discuss this position in more detail or would be a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- Please contact Rotherwood Teachers NOW!