Our client based in Crosshills is looking to recruit a Personal Accountant on a part time, permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of Trust accounts & tax returns. Some of which are then submitted by London accountants.
- Preparation & submission of individual tax returns
- Preparation & submission of accounts and tax returns for limited companies
- Preparation & submission of accounts for Charity
- Preparation of schedules of costs in detail for the eldest 2 members of the family
- Submit VAT returns
- Run the payrolls & pension contributions
- Liaising with solicitors/brokers/ property managers on any & all family matters
- Keeping the family’s wealth statements up to date. In the event of any member dying preparing all necessary schedules etc. to supply to the accountant for the preparation of probate
- Supply family members with information requested
- Managing the smooth running of the office.
For this position you must of worked in a professional office in the tax/trust department probably at manager level & have a good knowledge of capital gains tax, corporation tax & income tax as well as having a good grounding in the preparation of accounts.
The job would be for 24 hours a week at an annual salary of £30,000 - £36,000, with flexibility to work additional hours if required.