Our client based in Bradford is looking to recruit a PA to the Principal on a temporary ongoing basis.
Hours of work- Part time – 5 Mornings per week
Rate of Pay - £9 per hour
For this position you MUST have an enhanced DBS on update service.
Duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the Principal and senior leadership team to maximise students’ progress and ensure all stakeholders receive first class customer service.
- Manage the Principal’s diary effectively.
- Schedule meetings; prepare and circulate agendas and other relevant documentation / resources within agreed time scales; attend and minute meetings as requested by the Principal; produce and circulate minutes within agreed time scales; and support the completion of actions as appropriate.
- Welcome the Principal’s visitors to the academy and ensure all feel valued.
- Prepare and coordinate regular communications to be sent to stakeholders in line with agreed academy routines, including via social media.
- Construct and proof any correspondence from the Principal to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Support the production and review of academy documents, including policies, press releases, improvement plans, annual reports and governance documentation.
- Proof other correspondence from members of academy staff to ensure they follow brand / language guidelines where possible.
- Filter communications, including phone calls to the Principal, and coordinate appropriate responses to as many as possible.
- Coordinate any concerns or complaints raised to ensure they are dealt with informally, where possible.
- Support the HR function with the production of recruitment / induction documentation.
- Assist with the organisation and management of recruitment days.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the MIS by working with the administration and HR functions of the academy and Trust.
- Ensure the academy website is current, accurate and consistently compliant with DfE and Ofsted guidelines.
- Coordinate stakeholder surveys and produce the relevant analysis to support the academy's responsive approach to feedback.
- Liaise with the marketing communications team to ensure the academy has a bank of up to date pictures and information which can be used for promotional material.
- Coordinate events held at the academy to ensure visitors experience first class customer service.
- Participate in the academy coaching process.
- Engage fully in the academy appraisal process to fulfil personal potential and be able to participate effectively in the implementation of the academy’s goals and improvement plan.
- Attend meetings / training and carry out administrative tasks and duties as specified on the academy calendar.
- Consistently implement all academy policies.
- Contribute to decision-making and consultation procedures.
- Report any safeguarding concerns immediately to a Designated Safeguarding Lead.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the Principal.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Highly competent in the use of ICT, especially Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Deliver on time to agreed quality standards
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Commitment to safeguarding.
- Grade C or above in GCSE English and mathematics
- Qualified to, at least, A Level / Level.
- Values driven
- Creating, editing and proofreading professional high-quality documents
- Planning and coordinating events
- Coordinating successful projects
- Meeting deadlines
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Flexible approach to working