Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit an Office Co-Ordinator on a part time, permanent basis.
- Provide personal and professional support to the Directors.
- Greet clients and provide information as requested
- Answer the telephone and dealing with enquiries where necessary.
- Deal with GP’s arrange completion of forms and payment to surgeries.
- Maintain Office Records and Systems
- Deal with external service providers and order stock where necessary
- Produce Orders of Service by liaising with clients and clergy
- Run errands and perform miscellaneous job-related duties.
- Complete client invoices.
- Monitor accounts payable and retrieve accounts outstanding.
- Collating monthly hours of staff members for completion of wages by Director
- Updating the website and social media
- E mailing, photocopying, scanning, and printing.
- To assist Directors in the continued performance of Health & Safety and Risk Assessments.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times, and to manage this information sensitively.
- Must have own transport for this position
- Office 365 is essential.
- Ability to plan and develop systems and processes.
- Willingness to share expertise, knowledge, and experience.
- Ability of prioritise conflicting demands and pressures.
- Have the insight to see when other members of staff may need support and assistance.
- The ability of work on own initiative and make good decisions.
- Have a caring and empathetic nature having the ability of communicate at all levels.
- Experience in using computerised systems Microsoft Word / Excel
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team.
- To be flexible to the demands of the business
- Be of smart appearance with a good sense of humour.
Hours of work- Monday – Friday 9.30 am - 3.00 pm (27.5 hours per week)
Rate of Pay - £10 per hour .
We are expecting a high number of applications for this role and if we don’t reply back to you within 3 working days your application has not been successful.