Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting an experienced Nursery Nurse to join a dynamic and growing Nursery in Burnley. The role is a part-time, ongoing position starting ASAP.
- Assist in monitoring the personal social and emotional needs of pupils
- Developing positive relationships with pupils to assist with their progress and attainment
- Assist in setting individuals targets for each pupil whilst monitoring any progress
- Support pupils as part of a planned inclusion programme
The successful Nursery Nurse will:
- Must have had suitable experience of working with children under two years of age
- Be an excellent, inspirational individual with strong communication skills
- Be passionate and embrace the Nursery’s ethos, providing inspiration for the children
- Can provide the children with a safe, secure and home-like environment
- Can organise and implement activities and opportunities which meet the needs of individual children
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.