Are you a Teacher? Are you passionate, inspirational and looking for your next challenge?
Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Teacher that can teach both Modern Foreign Languages and Religious Education to join a well-established, forward thinking High School in the Bradford area. The role is a full-time, temporary position starting in January 2020.
The successful Teacher will:
- Have experience teaching Modern Foreign Languages
- Have experience teaching Religious Education
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
As a full-time teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The school is happy, thriving and extremely successful which sits in the heart of Bradford, they have extremely strong, traditional values and are looking for a teacher that has ambition to achieve the best outcomes for all students. The staff at the school are driven and committed to provide the best support and development for all the young people in their care, regularly going above and beyond to ensure pupils are given the opportunities to thrive and achieve success beyond their achievement.
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.