Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a Mini Bus Driver to join a highly thought school based in Lancashire. This role is a part time position-20 hours per week, Morning shift: 7:00am – 9:00am and Afternoon shift: 3:15pm - 17:15pm. This position is a fixed term contract lasting for 12 months.
The School mini-bus driver will transport pupils to and from school, adhering to school policies in relation to Health and Safety and Safeguarding. The driver will act as an ambassador for the school, ensuring at all times to promote and act in accordance with the school’s values and ethos.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a current, clean and valid driving licence D1 unresricted or a PCV licence or D1 restricted (car licence obtained prior to 01/01/1997).
- Be able to work flexible hours.
- Be prepared to undertake relevant Health and Safety training
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.