Our client based in Crosshills is looking to recruit a Mechanical Handler on a full time, permanent basis.
General Description of the position:
• To support operations in the manufacture of high precision parts.
• Remove various waste from the shop floor and ensure correct waste streams are used
• Ensure efficient transportation of parts to and from departments upon request
• Maintain the housekeeping of the shop to a high standard
• Manage machine coolants from introduction to disposal
• Ensure spill, slip, and trip hazards are removed safely
Key skills and requirements:
• Be familiar with the company's waste streams
• FLT license and confident with all types of FLT operations
• Awareness of how to prevent contamination issues from spillages / leaks regarding fresh water drainage on site.
• How to deal with spillages and leaks
• Flexibility within the role (shift changes/ additional training etc)
• Flexibility to work overtime
• Take ownership of duties and take pride in your work.
Due to the expected high levels of applications, if we have not contacted you within 3 working days of your CV being sent to us, unfortunately your application has not been successful.