Our client based in Skipton is looking for a Skilled Grade 2 Mechanical Fitter on a full time, permanent basis.
- Work on engineered equipment
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Assembly of mechanical systems and equipment
- Working to ISO standards and processes
- Installation of pneumatics assemblies
- Ability to install a variety of pipe fitting
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Mechanical assembly of product range to include the following:
- Shot blasting machines, cyclone, pressure pot assemblies and dust extraction units.
- Manufacture and assembly of components with to ISO9001 standards.
- Work to all health & safety, environmental, quality and company standards.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and tidy working environment.
- Maintain a professional, well-presented attitude and appearance at all times.
Training will be provided on specific products if required.
The position will be subject to a three-month trial period.
Salary: £12.94 per hour
Hours: 39-hour week
- Monday – Thursday - 15 am – 4.15 pm with a half hour lunch break and a 10-minute morning break. Friday - 7.15 am – 12.15 pm