Rotherwood Recruitment are working in partnership with a well established, prestigious and reputable client based in Burnley. Easily accessible by public transport, excellent training and progression and recently won employer of the year award.
Due to expansion they are now looking to recruit numerous machine operators on a permanent basis.
Duties will involve but not be restricted to:
- Maintaining continuous improvement
- Operating, monitoring and feeding machinery
- General labouring with manual products
- Filling out production paperwork and meeting company targets
- Adhering to health and safety standards
- Attending any training that will improve your role
- Housekeeping duties.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A team player
- Be able to commit to a three shift pattern
- Enthusiastic and have a passion to learn
- Machining knowledge
- Quality awareness
- Looking for a long term career with development opportunities
- Focused on Health and Safety at all times
- Working hours will be 6-2/2-10) rotating
- Parking and canteen facillities
- Company benefits package
- Excellent training
- Pay grades to move up into after scheduled times
- Full uniform and PPE provided