Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Maintenance Support Person on a temporary to permanent basis.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- To assist the Engineering Manager in implementing the planned preventive maintenance schedule, to ensure maximum machine uptime and minimise reactive maintenance, including fault reporting to Engineering Manager.
- Respond to requests for reactive maintenance, as required, including occasional out of hour’s requests.
- Assist production with machine changeovers to ensure timely transition of product types.
- Conduct weekly sprinkler system tests and document results
- Monitor heating oil levels and re-order as required
- To undertake additional duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Health and safety of yourself and your colleagues is an essential part of this role
- Emergency Light Testing
- Hand written record of tasks performed on machines
- Computer use
Hours of work - 8.00am to 17.00pm Days, with occasional weekend and call-out requirements.
Salary - £20,500 to £23,000 depending on experience plus profit share plus 3% pension