Rotherwood Recruitment are working in partnership with a well respected manufacturing business based in Burnley Lancashire. Close to the M65 motorway and very easily accessible from Burnley, Blackburn, Darwen, Nelson, Colne, Accrington and Padiham. Due to continuous expansion they are now l;looking to grow their team.
- Communicate effectively to all levels within the business.
- To promote and implement relevant Company policies and procedures.
- To represent the Company in a professional manner.
- To maintain a flexible and enthusiastic approach to Company matters, upholding the company values at all times.
- To liaise with colleagues and superiors on day to day duties and issues.
- To maintain all Health, Safety, C.O.S.H.H. and environmental standards within the workplace and adhere to all Company working practices.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by the Manager from time to time.
- Reacting to breakdowns (both mechanical and electrical), locating the fault, analysing the issue and completing the fix in a timely manner to keep operation downtime to a minimum
Be required to keep accurate records such as work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores, etc.
Work closely with other departments to find ways to increase machine reliability on existing and new equipment, diagnose equipment breakdowns and action repairs ensuring direction of labour and planned engineering activities fully support the operation.
Attend meetings as required, analyse data and find solutions to improve equipment performance whilst ensuring safe working practice and full communications are always maintained.
In addition, you will be involved in projects within the business to develop an effective engineering install and commissioning.
Coordinate your day-to-day work with the team
Skills and attributes:
Based on 42 hours per week 4 on 4 off (12 hours days and nights)
Rate of pay is dependant on experience.