Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Machine Setter on a temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
• Train to set cold forming extrusion machines in accordance with Works Instructions and in line with customer demands.
• Be responsible for the smooth running of the cold forming extrusion machines and able to trouble shoot any problems ensuring the machines are operating effectively and efficiently.
• Source and relocate Tooling Kits.
• Ensure all maintenance routines are completed and up to date.
• Responsible for quality of product, through hourly inspections.
• Ensuring good housekeeping standards are upheld in the section.
• Any other tasks as required by the Supervisor which are within the job holder's capabilities.
• Experience of working in a fast-moving manufacturing environment.
• Mechanically minded with mechanical dexterity, with an eye for detail.
• Drive and passion to produce a quality product.
• Flexible and willing to work different shifts at short notice.
• Good team player and willingness to help and support where necessary.
• Able to use verniers and calipers (although training will be given)
• Ability to read production drawings
• Ability to drive fork lift truck – not essential.
• Pension Health scheme, profit share
• 26 holidays per year plus public holidays.
• Free car parking,
• Hours of work 37 per week over shift patterns