Our client based in Crossflatts is looking to recruit a Logistics Operative on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- General Warehouse duties
- Receiving incoming goods & locating to correct area
- Core Logistics related tasks, administration, projects, and general housekeeping.
- Picking and packing
- Labelling products
- Unloading and loading vehicles
- Inputting orders on to the computer
- If you hold a driving licence the job may include some delivery driving.
- You must have a Counterbalance Forklift Truck Licence, Reach Licence would also be a huge advantage
- Ideally you will hold a Full Clean Driving Licence
- Must have previous warehouse experience.
Hours of work – 8.30am till 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am till 1.45pm Friday.
Rate of Pay - £8.91 per hour.