We are seeking a experienced Lettings Negotiator to work in the busy Bradford Lettings office. The candidate will ideally have a minimum of 12 months experience.
The office is a vibrant, busy lettings environment so require somebody who can use their own initiative and display a positive, “can do” approach to the role. It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients in person and on the phone
Knowledge of Bradford specific to the City Centre area would be beneficial .
Working Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturdays on a rota basis 9.30am-1pm.
Package: £16-20K ; + Parking Permit
• Registering and properly qualifying applicants via telephone & email.
• Conducting viewings and establishing rapport with applicants
• Sending new properties via email register.
• Provide regular feedback to Landlords
• Maintain ongoing business relationships with Locate landlords, including price reviews, and general marketing advice
• Negotiate terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants
• Preparing all paperwork in connection with any offers received
• Recording all actions and conversations on Gemini Lettings management software.
• Follow Health & Safety procedures at all times
• Ensure Locate client service standards are met at all times
• Opening, distributing and franking post; e-mails are responded to in a timely manner
• Filing; invoicing; weekly and monthly statistics; supporting the team with administrative duties when required
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills- verbal and written
• To show an adaptable approach to work
• To be computer literate with skills to include use of Alto, Gemini, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and floor plan software.
• To have an organised approach to administration
• To be a confident “self starter”
• To possess influencing and persuading skills
• To be an effective team player, within a lively fast paced environment.
• To be of smart appearance
• A Full clean UK driving licence