Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Learning Support Assistant to join a dynamic SEN department within a well-established, forward thinking high school in Lancashire. The role is a full-time temporary position, starting ASAP lasting until December. This role has the possibility to extend.
The school has extremely strong, traditional values. The staff at the school strive to provide the best care and education for each pupil as well as preparing them with the skills and knowledge to navigate through their lives with confidence.
The successful Learning Support Assistant will:
- Have experience in a similar position within a High School
- Have experience working alongside students with Special Educational Needs
- Possess a passion for pupil development
- Strong behaviour management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.