Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant to join a dynamic SEN department in a Secondary School based in West Yorkshire.
This is a full-time position, starting in ASAP and lasting for the whole academic year.
The successful Learning Support Assistant will;
- Have previous experience in a similar position.
- Experience working alongside students with special educational needs.
- Holding a valid teaching qualification for example PGCE, QTS or QTLS
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide relevant references
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.