Rotherwood Teachers are seeking Lead Support Assistants for long term and short term bookingsSUPPORT FOR THE TEACHER
· Organise and manage an appropriate learning environment
· Monitor and evaluate pupil responses to learning activities through a range of assessment and monitoring strategies against pre-determined learning objectives
· Provide objective and accurate feedback and reports to teachers
· Record progress and achievement in lessons/activities systematically and provide evidence of range and level of progress and attainment
· SUPPORT FOR PUPILS
· Establish productive working relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and setting high expectations
· Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the classroom
· Support pupils consistently whilst recognising and responding to their individual needs
Working at our school offers the opportunity to work within a culture of professional learning and reflection
Provide details of at least two referees covering the last 5 years' work history
Possess a current criminal record check (Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the online update service) or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail or would be a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
Please contact Rotherwood Teachers NOW!