The Junior Sales Coordinator will report to the Sales Manager
- The function of the role is to provide support for Sales Account Managers. This is both an outward and inward facing role involving communications with both clients and internal staff in order to support sales activities and the generation of new business.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Preparation of quotations for the Senior Account Managers
- Office based support when the Senior Account Managers are out of the office
- Initial or first response to customer enquiries, taking details of requirements etc
- Liaising and communication with other global sites
- Making travel and hotel arrangements for Account Managers
- Support Account Managers when needed
- Any other reasonable duties
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong administration skills
- Microsoft Office experience including Excel
- Experience within customer services or a similar customer orientated role.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Current full driving licence and valid passport.
- Willingness for training and development.
- The ability to travel, sometimes at short notice
- An understanding of GPLM
- SYSPRO Experience
- The ability to communicate in a European language, e.g., French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Commercially astute
Working hours are Monday - Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-3pm.
Excellent company benefits can be explained in further detail.