Our client based in Crosshills is looking to recruit an IVA Advisor on a full time, permanent basis.
Primarily, as an IVA Advisor working for our Insolvency Practitioners, you will be taking inbound calls from perspective clients who may be facing difficulties with their finances. Where applicable you will be offering the most appropriate solution depending on the client’s circumstance.
- Build a rapport with all clients and provide the best advice to suit their financial needs
- Meet and exceed set targets of offering the most suitable solution to all potential clients that you deal with
- Work through an existing client base conducting reviews with clients who may appear to benefit from an insolvency arrangement.
- Use your excellent time management skills to manage your diary to ensure we meet client expectations
- Where appropriate you should cross sell our other products and services to your clients
- Providing high levels of support and customer service to all of your clients
- Follow regulatory guidelines
- Hours of work - 37.5 per week, full time between 9am to 9pm Monday to Friday
Knowledge and experience:
- Previous proven experience in a Debt Management or IVA sales role
- B2B/B2C outbound sales experience
- Thorough understanding of the legislation around IVAs
- Good negotiating and closing sales skills
- Strong communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational & Planning skills
- Flexible working attitude
- GCSE or equivalent Math's and English A-C.
Salary up to £25,000 dependant on experience OTE £25,000 to £40,000.