This long-established and expanding company are seeking an Internal Sales Administrator.
The successful applicant will be commercially astute and customer focussed, constantly on the lookout to upsell the companies’ range of food products to the catering industry.
- Dealing with inbound/outbound calls to existing customers and processing a high volume of telephone/online sales orders and taking payments in a professional diligent manner
- Manage customer accounts, supporting the sales force with general daily queries, operations and various reports to help reach the team’s objectives
- Ability to be able to upsell to existing customers and promote products, special offers etc.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to support colleagues and consult on the best fit for customers
- Track sales targets in line with business objectives
- Processing invoices/credits for sales transactions
- Taking phone calls for customer and product enquiries and responding by phone or email
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers
- Handling customers complaints and dealing with them in a professional manner
- Tracking orders and keeping customers informed
- Giving advice about product suitability
- Checking prices and customer details are up to date
Personal Attributes Needed:
- Professional, friendly, diligent manner
- Customer focused and commercially astute with the ability to be always looking to improve sales and looking for further sales opportunity
- Critical to have sales intuition and the ability to upsell
- Clear communication skills and good level of written and spoken English
- Have the right culture, attitude and desire to drive our business forward in a fast paced environment
- Must have a proven track record in working within a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-based telesales team
- Good IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Self-motivated and well organised with a strong attention to detail
- Responsible and Honest
Qualifications and Skills
- GCSE C or above in Maths & English (Preferred)
- Internal Sales Experience: 3 years (required)
- Good knowledge of various food products or working within the food industry is not essential but will be classed as advantageous.
Pay, Conditions and Working Hours
You will be offered you a contributory company pension scheme after 3 months service, full support and on-going training to help you to progress both personally and professionally, free parking facilities and a family-owned working environment that comes from our directors.
Monday to Friday working 8am - 4pm.
20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.