Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit a Installations Engineer/Office Administrator on a full time, permanent basis.
- Carry out installations to a high standard of quality, H&S and customer satisfaction
- Organise installation diary and logistics of ensuring projects are delivered on time in full
- Completing customer Risk Assessment prior to the job, and any other relevant H&S procedure required
- Cultivate strong relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Respond to customer call outs for site surveys professionally and knowledgeably
- Assist to produce all related quotations and correspondence timely and accurately
- Work together with internal and external sales team
- Ensure you comply with all Company and general Health & Safety rules, ensuring the Health & Safety of yourself and other staff
- Attend appropriate training, as agreed with your line manager, and utilise the new skills learnt on return to the work area
- Ensure that you adhere to the Company’s Environmental Policy in your daily tasks
- Any other duties as may be required by your Line Manager or the Management Team
Skills required for the role:
- Self-motivated with a desire to succeed
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills
- Professional, polite and courteous manner
- Adhere to processes
- High attention to detail
- Experience in installations
- IT literate
- Excellent telephone skills.
For this position you will need a Full Clean Driving Licence.