Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join a dynamic department within a well-established, forward thinking school in Shipley. The role is a full-time temporary position starting January 2021 lasting 3 months.
The successful HLTA will:
- Have experience in a Teaching Assistant position within a Primary setting
- Have a Level 3 or above Teaching Assistant qualification
- Possess a passion for pupil development
- Strong behaviour management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.