Rotherwood Teachers are seeking a French Teacher for a role starting April 2019 and will be a maternity cover until Christmas
Duties will include;
To teach French to groups of students from all abilities across years 7 – 11.
• To ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives.
• To ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies.
• To take into account the differing ability lessons of students and differentiate work accordingly.
• To encourage and foster intellectual curiosity.
• To deal with inappropriate behaviour quickly and effectively according to the school behaviour policy.
• To check that all subject matter is effectively communicated and understood by all groups of students.
Hold a valid teaching qualification such as a PGCE, QTS or QTLS
Provide details of at least two referees covering the last 5 years' work history
Possess a current criminal record check (Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the online update service) or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
Please contact Rotherwood Teachers NOW!