We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our new client based in Shipley as a Forklift Truck Driver / Warehouse Operative.
- Checking and offloading deliveries against delivery notes.
- Picking and stock replenishment and processing relevant paperwork and ensuring it is passed to the correct departments.
- Maintaining tidiness of warehouse areas and ensuring goods are placed in the correct bays.
- Driving FLT adhering to all health and safety procedures.
Hours of work:
Monday to Saturday and Sunday to Saturday equating to 45 hours per week.
Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4.15pm
Friday 7.30am – 1pm
Saturday 6.00am – 2pm
Sunday 6.00am – 2pm
Monday - Thursday 7.30am – 4.15pm
Friday 7.30am – 1pm.
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months.
The successful candidates will:
- Hold forklift truck licenses for both Counterbalance and Reach.
- Have a good work ethic and be able to apply a flexible approach to all aspects of their role whilst demonstrating strong organisation skills.