Rotherwood Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading manufacturer based in Nelson, Lancashire.
This position will have a period of on the job training which will include but not be limited to, Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 and a bespoke customer management system.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in an importing/exporting role
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and via email
- Advanced Excel skills and experience in other software packages
- Good organisational skills
- Self motivated, resilience and a willingness to work hard
- Being friendly, approachable and a flexible team player
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Responsible for all aspects of the export of goods to Northern Ireland and the EU, including all relevant documentation to ensure a smooth movement of goods.
- Ensure all processes and procedures comply with legal regulations
- Maintain all export records for the business and report successes and issues to the management team
- Dealing directly with customers, providing them with the information and updates on exports to resolve any concerns they may have
- Maintain all import and export records
- To provide cover within the sales administrations team when required
- Any other duties requested by management
Working hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.