Rotherwood Teachers are seeking to appoint an English teacher, the role includes teaching AQA English to KS3 and 4 Immediate start therefore you MUST have a DBS on the update service.
- To undertake a designated programme of teaching across all Key Stages
- Teach consistently high quality lessons
- Plan and deliver schemes of work and lessons that meet the requirements of KS3 and 4
- Be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in English
- To maintain appropriate records and to provide relevant, accurate and up-to-date information for SIMs registers
- To complete the relevant documentation to assist in the tracking of students
- Set expectations for staff and students in relation to standards of achievement and the quality of learning &teaching
- Working at our school offers the opportunity to work within a culture of professional learning and reflection
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as a PGCE, QTS or QTLS
- Provide details of at least two referees covering the last 5 years' work history
- Possess a current criminal record check (Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the online update service)
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
- If you would like to discuss this position in more detail or would be a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- Please contact Rotherwood Teachers NOW!