Rotherwood Teachers are seeking to appoint an English teacher, the role includes teaching AQA English
You must be comfortable teaching the new specification
• To undertake a designated programme of teaching across GCSE
• Teach consistently high quality lessons
• Plan and deliver schemes of work and lessons that meet the requirements of GCSE
• Be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in English
• To complete the relevant documentation to assist in the tracking of students
• Set expectations for staff and students in relation to standards of achievement and the quality of learning &teaching
• Hold a valid teaching qualification such as a PGCE, QTS or QTLS
• Provide details of at least two referees covering the last 5 years' work history
• Possess a current criminal record check (Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the online update service) or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
• Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
• Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
• If you would like to discuss this position in more detail or would be a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
• Please contact Rotherwood Teachers NOW!